Become a ColoradoFIRST Sponsor
ColoradoFIRST is supported by a strong network of corporations, foundations, educational and professional institutions, and individuals. This support, including financial contributions, in-kind donations, employee volunteerism and mentoring, provides vital resources for the FIRST ® programs in Colorado and is a testimony to the value found in FIRST programs. See the list of high profile Colorado companies and organizations that have and are supporting ColoradoFIRST.
ColoradoFIRST Sponsorship Opportunities
- Provide financial support
- Supply parts, equipment and/or facilities
- Offer scholarships
- Involve employees as mentors and/or volunteers
- Provide internships
ColoradoFIRST Sponsorship Benefits:
- Strengthens company reputation in the community
- Builds a technologically literate workforce
- Creates a pipeline for interns and future employees
- Provides rich employee volunteer opportunities
- Provides renewed inspiration to company engineers and employees
- Provides employee team building and training opportunities and increases positive feelings for employers
ColoradoFIRST greatly appreciates the support of its sponsors, suppliers, and contributors both past and present. Please join our community of companies, colleges and universities, government agencies, foundations, professional associations, other non-profit organizations, and individuals working to inspire youth to pursue science and technology excellence.