- This event has passed.
FIRST® Robotics Competition 2015 – Denver Kickoff Event
January 3, 2015
No Food or Drinks Allowed in Museum
- 7:00 AM – Registration and Packet Pickup (North Entrance)
- 7:45 AM – Teams Start Being Seated in IMAX Theatre/Ricketson Auditorium
- 8:10 AM – Welcome and Kickoff Agenda Presentation
- 8:30 AM – 2015 FIRST Competition Game Presentation
- 9:30 AM – Game Field Components Review (South Atrium)
- 10:00 AM – Noon Team Workshops
- 11:30 AM – Kit Pickup Begins (ends at 1:00 PM) at the DMNS Loading Dock
FRC 2015 Denver Kickoff
Post-Broadcast Events – Details Coming Soon
* If you are a team needing mentors or a mentor looking for a team, please come to ________________________ so we can try to match you up.
** If your team is attending the Utah Regional (many Colorado teams are going) and would like to meet with the other teams going to coordinate transportation, etc. please come to ___________________ at ____ AM.
What to bring to kick-off:
Print out a copy of your team roster from TIMS EVEN IF no one from your team has completed the online Consent and Release form.
Bring signed paper Consent and Release forms for everyone in attendance who hasn’t signed the online Consent and Release form. The Student electronic student consent and release form may be found in STIMS. The Adult Consent and release form may be found in TIMS. The paper copies may be found on the usfirst.org website.
Make sure your vehicle has enough room to transport the kit home.