We love our Sponsors!
ColoradoFIRST is supported by a strong network of corporations, foundations, educational and professional institutions, and individuals, that provide vital resources for the FIRST® programs in Colorado and is a testimony to the value found in FIRST programs.
We greatly appreciate the support of our sponsors, suppliers, and contributors both past and present. Please join our community of companies, colleges and universities, government agencies, foundations, professional associations, other non-profit organizations, and individuals working to inspire youth to pursue science and technology excellence. Contact us regarding sponsorship opportunities!
Or, fill out our Sponsorship Request form to notify us how you can help.
Sponsorship Opportunities include:
- Financial Support of programs and strategic initiatives
- In-kind donations of parts, equipment, or facilities
- Scholarships and Internships for students
- Involve employees as mentors and volunteers
- See our Sponsorship levels and what benefits you can get with your sponsorship.
Sponsorship Benefits include:
- Strengthens company reputation in the community
- Builds a technologically literate workforce
- Creates a pipeline for interns and future employees
- Rich employee volunteer opportunities
- Renews inspiration to company engineers and employees
- Provides employee team building and training opportunities and increases positive feelings for employers
Our events are run on 100% volunteers and we are always trying to keep our expenses low for events. If you can financially donate here are some areas where your support will go :
- Field/event/venue rentals
- Supplies to run/execute events
- Help feel our SUPER volunteers
- Help keep our events safe by hiring medical and security personnel
- Help fund a team
We always appreciate donations. Here are some common items we use:
- Office supplies to have at our events
- Printing services like banners/handouts
- Donation of team specific parts/supplies
- Safety equipment like safety glasses/hearing protection